OUTSOURCED LEGAL COUNSEL & PRECEDENTS
Outsourced Legal Counsel
We understand that all businesses are at different lifecycle stages. For businesses which are expanding but cannot yet justify additional headcount for a legal function, or for businesses which do not require full-time legal support, options are limited to traditional external legal spend.
Fioro Legal can expand your options.
Our team will become your in-house legal counsel on call. You will have the benefit of an experienced legal counsel whenever you need them for a fixed monthly fee, without the associated recruitment and employment costs associated with hiring in-house counsel.
Our outsourced legal counsel packages are tailored to your specific needs and can include:
- On-call legal support via phone as and when required, on an unlimited basis
- An agreed number of hours of additional legal work per week
- Meetings with your business team on a regular cycle (weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly)
- Company secretariat support if required
- Board meeting attendance
We also offer alternative solutions to in-house legal teams where additional expertise or resources are required, including:
- Management of specific legal projects, with the option to share a member of our team on a part-time basis to work one-on-one with your in-house and business teams
- Coverage of in-house counsel leave periods
- Training sessions for in-house or business teams
Tired of recycling old contracts? We know that the urgent and time-consuming workloads faced by businesses and in-house counsel take priority over the preparation of reliable precedent documents. However, strong template contracts will save you time in the long run, reducing drafting time, minimising errors and enhancing your position in negotiations.
We offer various precedent documents for in-house teams and businesses including:
- Supply Agreements
- Terms& Conditions
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Memorandums of Understanding
- Policy documents, including privacy, modern slavery and whistleblower polices
We also help clients to develop consistent document execution procedures, streamlining document approval and execution processes and establishing a contract register to monitor contract obligations and renewals going forward.
You can purchase our standard precedent documents or contact us to discuss a bespoke package for your business.